Participation in the Forums of our Website contitutes agreement to the following guidelines, which apply to posts, profile information, avators, signatures, any other content on this site and participation in general. This includes private messages, which we have the ability to read, but only do so when a violation is reported to us or we have a legitimate reason. Although rare, it does happen.
Because of the live nature of the discussions on this community, it is not possible for us to review and/or confirm the accuracy or validity of a message before it is posted. If you believe that someone has violated our User Guidelines or you have spotted content that may otherwise require attention, please send a private message to me or a staff member with a link to the content and a brief discription of what you may believe is wrong. Notification is voluntary and anonymous, but in no case should a user respond to a situation personally, thereby aggravating the situation further. Responding to a violation in an inflammatory manner is a violation in itself and will result in appropriate action.
This is a for profit website that will attempt to generate revenue through avenues that we deem appropriate. Any content that violates our Our Guidelines will be removed. Interpretation of our guidelines is at the discretion of the staff.
1. Cross-posting is not allowed and will result in the removal of one or more posts. Cross-posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more locations. When posting your topic, please try to post it in the most appropriate place within the organizational structure of our community. Identical topics posted in the same or different forums will be removed.
2. While member post count has meaning, it should not be taken too seriosly. Attempts to artificially increase your post count are prohibited. This includes the mass creation of short or meaningless posts. Please do not post consecutive replies within a short period of time.
3. Advertisements are not allowed. Generally speaking, posts made specifically for the promotion of a website, product or service are considered advertising or, at least, posts made that unnecessarily send people to the website that you are in some way affiliated with. It does not matter if it is a commercial website, a personal website, a non profit website etc. We do authorize and/or sell advertisements on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested in utilizing this option, please contact us.
All signatures links must be kept in your signature in your profile.Anyone found tob e postin excessive links to there websites or suspectedof using ´´sneaky´´ advertising methods is in violation of this guideline.Youmay only post a link to your site/a site that you are in some way affiliated with if the link specifically answers the question that is being asked and the answer can not be easly posted without the link.Even then, link directly to the page where the information can be found.General and unnecessary links to your site (or you appear tob e seeking out threads where your link may be relevant,so that you can post it), you may lose the ability to post links to your site.
4. You are not allowed to post an affiliate URL that leads to you earning cash,banner impressions,credits,points,etc.Such links are only allowed in signatures and profiles, but may not be reffered to in posts.
5. Do not post personal,real-life information such as home addresses and home phone numbers.
6. As this is an English-speaking community, we require that posted content be in the English language, so that it can be well received and properly monitored.
7. Vulgar language and inappropriate material is not allowed and will be removed.Abbreviations, self censoring, and attempts to circumvent the word censoring feature oft he community software also violate this guideline. If your post contains a word that is censored by the software, you must remove that word or the post will be removed. If you feel that the censor is acting in error please contact us.
We try to maintain a family friendly atmosphere whenever it is possible within the main subject matter of this community. Please keep this in mind when participating.
8. When linking to outside websites,you must ensure that the content of the link is appropriate for our community, in line with the guidelines laid out here. This includes mentioning or referencing a site, even if the mention is not hyperlinked. If you post a link and that the link is automatically censored, it is considered to be an inappropriate link and you should remove it from your post immediately.If left, all posts that feature inappropriate links will be removed.
9. Posts that discusss illegal activities, transactions, or websites such as warez, cracks etc. will be removed.This includes the posting of information that you have obtained illegally.
10. Political and religious discussions are not allowed in this website. If it is believed that the end result of the discussion will be political or religious, the post may be removed. Likewise, strong political and religious sentiments should be kept out of profiles, signatures, and other content.
11. Do not post copyrighted materials (articles,videos,audio,etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute. For text articles,most of the time you may quote a small portion oft he article (usually no more than 1/5 or 1/6) and you must link to the source (if online) or provide the source (if online).Posting the entire article, even with the souce, contitutes copyright infringement. This is not the place to illegally trade or distribute copyrighted (or those with questionable copyright status)video or audio clips.
12. When posting and linking to images, videos, files, etc.,please refrain from hotlinking. This is the direct linking to images(.jpg, .jpeg,.png, etc.), video (.avi, .mov, .mpg,, .mpeg, .wmv, etc.), audio (.mp3, .wav, etc.),archives (.zip,.rar,etc.) or otherwise downloadable or streamable files, on servers that you do not have permission to link to, instead of linking to the page where the item can be found. This includes providing a direct link to the file, even if that file is not embedded into your post.This practice costs the server owner money and resources.
13. Respect is the name of the game.You must respect your fellow members.Please refrain from inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advicegiven by others. If you dont agree with it say why – respectfully. Don´t just tell them they´re wrong.Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles,etc.
When an opinion-based discussion is being hard ,do not state things like ´´there is no argument´´ as if your opinion is the only one that matters.When someone has clearly stated there opinion, do not say things like ´´are you serious?´´ and ´´are you kidding me?´´ Remember this is not a debate club. This is a friendly discussion community. Allow people to have their opinion. No one is to act as some sort of opinion judge,responding to each one to say whether they agree with it or not or whether or not it is a valid,well thought out opinion. We do not allow threads to be started to discuss who or what ist he most overated,,who or what is your least favourite,etc.
14. Signatures are limited to (NUMBER) lines of text.This includes blank lines.No images. The text in the signature may be customized by the BBCode in use on the forums.It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and collors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for this community.Focus on things that you like, not things that you don´t.
15. Each user is allowed to create one account.If you would like to change your user name, please contact usand, mostly likely, we can do it for you while you can keep all of your profile data, posts, and other content.
16. Automated account creation, participation,and content scrapingis not permitted.
17. We know that people will have to leave our community (of their own free will or otherwise) from time to time and to that end, we do not delete accounts, posts, or other content posted on our community.All content is granted to us with perpertual electronic publishing rights because any content posted on this community becomes apart of the community, even if you no longer are.You may request an item tob e removed at any time, but we will decide when and if to remove content from our community. If you wish to no longer be identified with our community, we will be glad to close your account and alter your profile information to remove all identifying characteristics.After account closure, you may no longer be able to participate with this community and this action is not reversible.
18. Moderators and myself have the final saying on anything.If you have a problem, you may make a complaint tot hem directly and not publically on the website.Creating threads or posts thaat question or reference administrative decisions or potential administrative decisions, such as post removals and thread closures, is not permitted.We are not perfect and if you feel we have made a mistake, please privately contact a staff member and we will review the situation.If you would like a copy of your removed post so that you can adjust it and repost, please contact us.as long as we wouldn´t prefer you to simply start over, we´ll be glad to send you a copy.
19. Whenever you are participating in this community, please keep in mind that we strive to create a fun, friendly and inviting atmosphere. So, please have fun and enjoy the forums!
Freedom of speech rights do not extend to privately owned websites, such as this one.These guidelines detail the types of behaviour and activities that are allowed here.
If a user violates our guidelines and shows a disregard for them, our staff and our community, they run the risk of losing their account.We reserve the right to deactivate any account and to edit and remove any content without warning. These guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.
Do you have a question about our User Guidelines or anything else? Do you have a suggestion? Do you want to offer some feedback? Or are experiencing some trouble with the site? Well, no matter what it is, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to help in any way that we can.
Thank you for visiting www.societalnurturing.com